There is a noise in the front end, a roaring sound. Dealer said it is the tires. You really hear it when slowing down. You can here it when not breaking so I don't think it's the breaks. What could it be ... Bearings? Bushings? I don't think it's the tired cause you can hear the noise when barely moving
Front noise on 2005 BMW 325i
Verified for the BMW 325i18 reports
1 answerNovember 10, 2012
1 answerDecember 02, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2009
0 answersOctober 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Arkoma, OK
- 55,000 Mile Service ($203 - 304) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($510 - 766) in Preston, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Kindred, ND
- Horn Replacement ($85 - 116) in Pryor, MT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($291 - 640) in Fallon, MT