the front map lights don't come on when i open the door but the rear ones do. the front map lights work manually.
front map lights on 2008 Honda Pilot
0 answersFebruary 11, 2017
1 answerOctober 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2008 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($375 - 527) in Dayton, WY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($512 - 829) in Staffordsville, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elizabeth, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hustisford, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($243 - 346) in Offerle, KS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Monroe City, IN