T60 doesn't seem to fit quite correctly and the bolt is very tight. Is it actually a t60 or some other special tool?
Front lower strut moun thru-bolt seems to require a special tool (maybe t60)? on 2006 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2006 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($177 - 473) in Ashton, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,468 - 3,151) in Hillsboro, KY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Anamosa, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Shaw, MS
- Timing Chain and Gear Set Replacement ($1,249 - 1,517) in Obernburg, NY
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($199 - 526) in Schroon Lake, NY