T60 doesn't seem to fit quite correctly and the bolt is very tight. Is it actually a t60 or some other special tool?
Front lower strut moun thru-bolt seems to require a special tool (maybe t60)? on 2006 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.