I have a 2000 Honda Accord, it hit a curb, and now the tire is pushed back into the wheel area. I am not mechanic, and really don't know much about cars. Before I took it somewhere, I was hoping to get some info and possible costs. So that I know I am not getting completely taken. Any info would be much appreciated.
Front Left Tire, pushed back into Fender. Possible costs on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.