I have a 2000 Honda Accord, it hit a curb, and now the tire is pushed back into the wheel area. I am not mechanic, and really don't know much about cars. Before I took it somewhere, I was hoping to get some info and possible costs. So that I know I am not getting completely taken. Any info would be much appreciated.
Front Left Tire, pushed back into Fender. Possible costs on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car