I have a 2000 Honda Accord, it hit a curb, and now the tire is pushed back into the wheel area. I am not mechanic, and really don't know much about cars. Before I took it somewhere, I was hoping to get some info and possible costs. So that I know I am not getting completely taken. Any info would be much appreciated.
Front Left Tire, pushed back into Fender. Possible costs on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($611 - $888) in Centuria, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Spring Brook, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($410 - $534) in Stoddard, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $69) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - $262) in Gonvick, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Orford, NH