I have a 2000 Honda Accord, it hit a curb, and now the tire is pushed back into the wheel area. I am not mechanic, and really don't know much about cars. Before I took it somewhere, I was hoping to get some info and possible costs. So that I know I am not getting completely taken. Any info would be much appreciated.
Front Left Tire, pushed back into Fender. Possible costs on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Centuria, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spring Brook, NY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Stoddard, WI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($434 - 642) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - 669) in Gonvick, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($145 - 181) in Orford, NH