how do you get to the bulb?
front left signal bulb replacement on 1999 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
June 05, 2009
You should be able to get to your turn signal bulb by reaching up from under the bumper. There may be some plastic shielding in the way which you can remove as necessary. Make sure the new bulb is the same type and number as the old bulb.
1 answerApril 27, 2009
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Montebello, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - 162) in Maidsville, WV
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 406) in Bremen, AL
- Water Pump Replacement ($323 - 491) in Fort Washington, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Yorktown, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 99) in Chatham, MI