1997 Ford F-350 Q&A

1997 Ford F-350 Question: front leaf spring parts

the part that connects the front leaf spring to the chasis is broken-it has 2 bushings top and bottom --------what is the name if this part-it also has a 4" lift -
Answer 1
Leaf spring shackle http://www.parts.com/schematics/M/MA92195.gif #12 on this diagram $102 plus shipping at www.parts.com or your local dealer -