I have a 1997 F150 4x4 that has developed a shimmy problem at 35mph & above. It has new ball joints & stablizer bars installed about 18 months ago. What is most likely cause?
Front end shimmy on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersApril 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Hayden, IN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Sturgeon, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Miami, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($533 - 635) in Mountain Home, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - 321) in Bozeman, MT