I recently had my wheel bearing assemblies and my driver side outer tie rod end replaced and also had my wheels balanced. I drove from IL to TN with the car loaded down with boxes and my dog and cat and within the last 100 miles of my trip the front end started shaking really badly. It is still shaking really badly and it is worse at speeds of 50 or above. Could it be the tires came out of balance, I damaged a rim or maybe the other tie rod end is going out? Please advise. Thanks.
Front end shaking on 1996 Buick LeSabre
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
2 answersMarch 02, 2013
2 answersAugust 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1996 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Underhill, VT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Kathleen, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($172 - 280) in Reedsburg, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Hagerman, NM
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Pittsville, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in Star Prairie, WI