I recently had my wheel bearing assemblies and my driver side outer tie rod end replaced and also had my wheels balanced. I drove from IL to TN with the car loaded down with boxes and my dog and cat and within the last 100 miles of my trip the front end started shaking really badly. It is still shaking really badly and it is worse at speeds of 50 or above. Could it be the tires came out of balance, I damaged a rim or maybe the other tie rod end is going out? Please advise. Thanks.
Front end shaking on 1996 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 1996 Buick LeSabre
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
2 answersMarch 02, 2013
2 answersAugust 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
- where is the automatic cutoff switch that turns radio off?
1996 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($172 - $282) in Underhill, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - $93) in Kathleen, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($368 - $748) in Reedsburg, WI
- Starter Replacement ($230 - $513) in Hagerman, NM
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - $98) in Pittsville, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($78 - $91) in Star Prairie, WI