I hit a curb now front end shakes and pulls what can be wrong
front end shakes on 2004 Toyota RAV4
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by hemicuda,
April 05, 2010
You need to have the front suspension checked to see why its pulling and shaking and you can find a repair shop here www.repairpal.com/directory
Verified for the Toyota RAV44 reports
0 answersAugust 08, 2013
1 answerJune 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.