Sometimes when I accelerate from a complete stop, my mini-van will "shimmy" or shake a few feet into the acceleration. IT only last about a half second. Any ideas? Is it the transmission?
Front end shake on 1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Your vehicle is front wheel drive, I would check the engine mounts, check the axles for wear, check the front suspension for wear to rule out it being a transmission related problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- What makes the blinkers, power locks, power sliding rear doors and radio quit?
- My radio quit working it will not come on and the clock is not working either
- How do I repair the air pump holders on rear door?hatch won't stay up?
- why is #10 fuse pcm/abs burning out, and the van won't start.
- passenger side front door motor.
1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($763 - $1,069) in Suamico, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Chatham, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stendal, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($879 - $1,136) in Delight, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - $298) in Dante, SD
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($96 - $123) in Eagarville, IL