my blazer has a awful front end roar. I believe it is the wheel bearing on the drivers front side. How involved is the repair? could I repair this at home? Keep in mind I'm no real mechanic. And how costly will this be if I bring it to a GM dealer to fix?
front end roar on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2004 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 287) in Appomattox, VA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Okatie, SC
- 10,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Royersford, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($118 - 211) in Chase City, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($352 - 490) in Reeds Spring, MO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($493 - 598) in Knox, IN