Checked balljoints,tierods,bushings,swaybarr,A-arms,struts seem fine. nothing loose everything solid. Im mechanicaly inclined and out of ideas. I heard strut bearings but it dont squeek its a metal on metal sound.
Front end rattles over small bumps. smooth road fine. struts seem fine on 1993 Plymouth Acclaim
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by backyard tech ,
August 18, 2011
Most likely bad strut bearings.
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- Looses power and pops into neutral when driving
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
1993 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($189 - 252) in Choccolocco, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($293 - 422) in Seagoville, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($111 - 172) in Broadalbin, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($413 - 704) in Meriden, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($487 - 531) in North Anson, ME
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($56 - 69) in Quenemo, KS