1993 BMW 525i Q&A

1993 BMW 525i Question: Front End problems

On my 93 525i I have noticed that at 60 mph or higher when I gover over a bump, my whole front end will shake. Also, at any speed, if i go iver a bump while braking, it feels as if my abs is activated. Are both problems related? and what is the fix and at what cost? My car is approcahing 200,000 miles. -
BMWs have issues with their front suspension systems, especially their control arms and control arm bushings. It sounds like your car is in a an UNSAFE operating condition and needs some repair performed to the front suspension system and steering steering system ASAP. At some point you may lose control of your BMW and have an accident if some part or component fails. PLEASE have your car repaired for your safety and the safety of others. http://repairpal.com/directory?address=47906&car_brand_names=BMW -
Where can I find on-line a "front end suspension" diagram for this car make and model? (BMW 1993 525i series)
where on-line can I find a front end suspension diagram for this car? (BMW 525i series / 1993 )
My neighbor backed a dump trailor into the left front corner of my BMW 525i and pushed it 16-20 inches backwards. Is there fuel shut off that would keep the car from starting?
car ran great when 1st purchased, decided to balance tires and rotate. problems started. front end alignment with all new bushings and arms.....no fix...now all new shocks with everything replaced...