front end problem on 1998 Buick Riviera

I have like a rubbing grinding sound coming from the front when i turn right.Any ideas?

6 answers
hello , if the noise only happens when you are driving down the road and turn to only one side , then it sounds like you have a wheel bearing going bad ,, normally if you turn to the right , then that would be the left front bearing , and vis versa , however this is not always the case..
Could be brake pad is down to metal to metal or the cv shaft is worn out and needs replacement, Either way you need to have a tech check this before more damage is done
driver's side cv joint, replace the whole axle, estimated time 2 hours. the left hand side is the larger radius, it's also the drive side.
I had this same problem with a grinding /vibration when I made right turns. We had a hard time recognizing that the front motor mount was bad and we couldn't find replacement. WE found a shop that could make a replacement. Hard to find part.
This is most likely due to front motor mount. I had similar problem with my 98 Riv and my mechanic took several attempts before finding problem. Difficulty finding replacement.
I have a rubbing like sound when I turn to the right with this vehicle only at a stand still