I recently had the front struts and mounts replaced on my Solara. However on rough pavement there is still quite a bit of noise coming from the suspension. Should I have replaced any other parts or did I maybe get a bad repair tech?
Front end noise on rough pavement on 2000 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.