I recently had the front struts and mounts replaced on my Solara. However on rough pavement there is still quite a bit of noise coming from the suspension. Should I have replaced any other parts or did I maybe get a bad repair tech?
Front end noise on rough pavement on 2000 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter