I have a noise in my front end that only occurs when turning to the right whether it be right turns around corners or right curves on the highway that sounds like running over wake up ridges on the highway. The vehicle has 286000 miles and still runs great.
front end noise on right turns on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Problems(17)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Q&A(115)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Recalls(4)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Reviews(11)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caulfield, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Damar, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in Middle Falls, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leroy, MI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Grafton, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Lake Lillian, MN