I have a noise in my front end that only occurs when turning to the right whether it be right turns around corners or right curves on the highway that sounds like running over wake up ridges on the highway. The vehicle has 286000 miles and still runs great.
front end noise on right turns on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 390) in Caulfield, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Damar, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - 306) in Middle Falls, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Leroy, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($209 - 222) in Grafton, WI
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Replacement ($139 - 168) in Lake Lillian, MN