I have a noise in my front end that only occurs when turning to the right whether it be right turns around corners or right curves on the highway that sounds like running over wake up ridges on the highway. The vehicle has 286000 miles and still runs great.
front end noise on right turns on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Caulfield, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($636 - 801) in Damar, KS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($77 - 143) in Middle Falls, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Leroy, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Grafton, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Lake Lillian, MN