I have a noise in my front end that only occurs when turning to the right whether it be right turns around corners or right curves on the highway that sounds like running over wake up ridges on the highway. The vehicle has 286000 miles and still runs great.
front end noise on right turns on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($244 - $301) in Caulfield, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $43) in Damar, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - $198) in Middle Falls, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($498 - $643) in Leroy, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - $228) in Grafton, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - $244) in Lake Lillian, MN