Whwn I brake hard, I hear a clunking or knocking noise coming from the left side front end. Could this be a bushing ? if so which one?
front end noise on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by delane 72 garage and body shop,
November 15, 2010
probley cv alxe jack up wheel off grond skake every thang down for loss parts
1 answerFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersJune 22, 2014
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
1 answerJune 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy