Whwn I brake hard, I hear a clunking or knocking noise coming from the left side front end. Could this be a bushing ? if so which one?
front end noise on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by delane 72 garage and body shop ,
November 15, 2010
probley cv alxe jack up wheel off grond skake every thang down for loss parts
2 answersJune 22, 2014
1 answerFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?