Whwn I brake hard, I hear a clunking or knocking noise coming from the left side front end. Could this be a bushing ? if so which one?
front end noise on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by delane 72 garage and body shop,
November 15, 2010
probley cv alxe jack up wheel off grond skake every thang down for loss parts
2 answersJune 22, 2014
1 answerFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test