What does it mean when I experience a slight but sudden "shift" in my S10 front end followed by a loud "clunk"?
front end noise on 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 answerApril 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Concan, TX
- 100,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Black Oak, AR
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($77 - 274) in Akron, AL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($625 - 680) in Northome, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 662) in Ong, NE