i hear an occasional bump noise from the front of my car when i am backing out in the morning
front end noise on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
1 answerMay 03, 2014
1 answerJanuary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl