When making sharp turns usually at a pretty low speed the front end makes kind of a grinding noice, happens when turning in either direction
Front End noice when making sharp turns on 2006 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
2006 Honda Element Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($285 - 390) in Poynette, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 577) in Yuma, CO
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($350 - 476) in Silver Spring, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($507 - 683) in Parker Dam, CA
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($176 - 198) in Alpha, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($463 - 543) in Bradley, WV