relay.and how hard is it to replace
front end droped did air susp. pump go out our what else could it be? or is th on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1997 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - 612) in Honey Creek, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Edwards, CO
- 22,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Celina, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Efland, NC
- Horn Replacement ($140 - 165) in Athens, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Campo Seco, CA