I replaced bearing and shocks, balljoints. My tire on the drivers side front shakes as though it is going to fall off. tie rod end is not suppose to go up and down just twist side to side correct?
front end on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answer 1 comment
That is correct the tie rod end should only pivot a little at the top but not the part the goes through the hole. up and down movement is not to happen.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150016 reports
3 answersMarch 20, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150022 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersSeptember 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.