I replaced bearing and shocks, balljoints. My tire on the drivers side front shakes as though it is going to fall off. tie rod end is not suppose to go up and down just twist side to side correct?
front end on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
That is correct the tie rod end should only pivot a little at the top but not the part the goes through the hole. up and down movement is not to happen.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150016 reports
3 answersMarch 20, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150022 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($225 - 319) in Terra Ceia, FL
- 16,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dodgeville, WI
- 84,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Croydon, UT
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($108 - 143) in Picabo, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($221 - 349) in Lydia, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($441 - 509) in Schurz, NV