I replaced bearing and shocks, balljoints. My tire on the drivers side front shakes as though it is going to fall off. tie rod end is not suppose to go up and down just twist side to side correct?
front end on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150023 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150016 reports
3 answersMarch 20, 2010
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - $102) in Terra Ceia, FL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in Dodgeville, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - $688) in Croydon, UT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($90 - $135) in Picabo, ID
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($159 - $401) in Lydia, SC
- Throttle Body Replacement ($714 - $1,157) in Schurz, NV