I HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH MY FRONT END OF MY 1994 74OI BMW. EVERY TIME I BRAKE FAST OR HARD THE FRONT END MOVES MAKES A CLUNK NOISE. LOWER CONTROL ARM, TIE RODS? NOT SURE. NEED ADVICE. THANKS.
FRONT END on 1994 BMW 740i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
November 16, 2010
Get a repair shop check those parts for you. There might be a control arm bushing issue.
Verified for the BMW 740i14 reports
1 answerJanuary 28, 2012
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
4 answersApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1994 BMW 740i Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($131 - 172) in Albion, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowdon, GA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mason, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($509 - 735) in Elmer, OK
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,913 - 1,945) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($512 - 574) in Liberty, NY