I HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH MY FRONT END OF MY 1994 74OI BMW. EVERY TIME I BRAKE FAST OR HARD THE FRONT END MOVES MAKES A CLUNK NOISE. LOWER CONTROL ARM, TIE RODS? NOT SURE. NEED ADVICE. THANKS.
FRONT END on 1994 BMW 740i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
November 16, 2010
Get a repair shop check those parts for you. There might be a control arm bushing issue.
1 answerJanuary 28, 2012
Verified for the BMW 740i14 reports
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
4 answersApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1994 BMW 740i Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Albion, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($771 - 1,073) in Bowdon, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mason, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($550 - 669) in Elmer, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 305) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($87 - 295) in Liberty, NY