I HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH MY FRONT END OF MY 1994 74OI BMW. EVERY TIME I BRAKE FAST OR HARD THE FRONT END MOVES MAKES A CLUNK NOISE. LOWER CONTROL ARM, TIE RODS? NOT SURE. NEED ADVICE. THANKS.
FRONT END on 1994 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i16 reports
1 answerJanuary 28, 2012
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
4 answersApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- i get the p0340 code for camshaft position sensor
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?
- Estimate cost to repair cruise control
1994 BMW 740i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - $613) in Albion, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - $139) in Bowdon, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($804 - $1,846) in Mason, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - $670) in Elmer, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - $603) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($123 - $147) in Liberty, NY