WHAT CAUSES THE FRONT END TO SHACK WHEN DRIVING BELOW 20 MPH........
FRONT END on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerNovember 02, 2010
2 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
3 answersSeptember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?