I have a clunking in the right front when I go over a bump, what is the cause of this?
front end on 2000 BMW 740iL
It could be any of several suspension components that are worn it is hard to comment without being able to hear the noise first hand. It could be a lower wishbone bushing, shock absorber mount or sway bar link.
Verified for the BMW 740iL8 reports
Verified for the BMW 740iL15 reports
1 answerNovember 09, 2014
2 answersMay 25, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
2000 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,123 - $2,384) in Reads Landing, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Avery, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($908 - $1,136) in Appleton City, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($532 - $767) in Ridgeview, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($545 - $865) in Bonaparte, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($491 - $803) in Hosmer, SD