I have a clunking in the right front when I go over a bump, what is the cause of this?
front end on 2000 BMW 740iL
It could be any of several suspension components that are worn it is hard to comment without being able to hear the noise first hand. It could be a lower wishbone bushing, shock absorber mount or sway bar link.
1 answerNovember 09, 2014
Verified for the BMW 740iL7 reports
2 answersMay 25, 2011
Verified for the BMW 740iL15 reports
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Lights don't work properly on 2001 740IL
- How much to fix timing belt
- My air condition working great and the car wouldn't start while checking how together my car started they were checking my fuses, when they got the car started my A/C want turn on at all! Would you please help me?
- Car starts & cuts off 2-3 times before it runs
- I recently purchased a used engine for my 2001 740il BMW it is a 99 540 series connected it using my wiring engine harness the wheel spinner and it sounded like it was trying to start but it didn't