my front end shakes only when i accelerate, does it more the faster i go, you can feel it in the seat and on the floor, seems like its coming from the passenger side
front end on 2003 Chevrolet Impala
ANSWER by Russ,
March 11, 2009
It sounds like something is loose or out of balance. If you feel it in the seat then it may be from the rear. If you can feel it in the steering wheel the chances are it is in the front. The most common out of balance issue is wheels and tires.
3 answersJanuary 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
0 answersAugust 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo