my front end shakes only when i accelerate, does it more the faster i go, you can feel it in the seat and on the floor, seems like its coming from the passenger side
front end on 2003 Chevrolet Impala
ANSWER by Russ ,
March 11, 2009
It sounds like something is loose or out of balance. If you feel it in the seat then it may be from the rear. If you can feel it in the steering wheel the chances are it is in the front. The most common out of balance issue is wheels and tires.
3 answersJanuary 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
0 answersAugust 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?