my car makes a strange pulling pop sound when making left turns with the vehicle
front end on 2006 Mercury Milan
2 answersApril 19, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2010
I have a front wheel drive Milan with 87000 miles. The past few weeks a loud road noise has developed, it doesn't go away when swerving from side to side. Seems to get worse when turning left. Tires are new. Seems like from front end.
1 answerOctober 30, 2014
2 answersNovember 21, 2014
1 answerMay 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?