I replaced the outer tie rod and installed new lugs nuts Istill have movement in the front driver side wheel
front driver wheel has play front to back on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($298 - 1,105) in Yorktown, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Escatawpa, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, OR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Parma, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($380 - 791) in Skytop, PA