My front doors wont open from the inside....i initially thought a spring had broken because the door handle on the inside felt like there was something missing..i could still open the door by using the lock portion of the handle but now that wont work and the front passanger door is having the same issue... tough getting out of the car this morning ;)im wondering if it could be an electrical problem.. help
Front doors wont open from the inside on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Moore, ID
- 145,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Fellows, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Zionhill, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasanton, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($492 - 537) in Star Tannery, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($567 - 1,567) in Delia, KS