My front doors wont open from the inside....i initially thought a spring had broken because the door handle on the inside felt like there was something missing..i could still open the door by using the lock portion of the handle but now that wont work and the front passanger door is having the same issue... tough getting out of the car this morning ;)im wondering if it could be an electrical problem.. help
Front doors wont open from the inside on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Moore, ID
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fellows, CA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Zionhill, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Pleasanton, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($87 - 162) in Star Tannery, VA
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($1,065 - 1,085) in Delia, KS