perhaps widow stuck in closed position. switch for operation clicks as if working.
front door window not operating. what are the possible problems, fusea okay on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($636 - 811) in Benet Lake, WI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($291 - 419) in Saltillo, TN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($215 - 310) in Coupland, TX
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($73 - 111) in New Boston, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($338 - 706) in Faribault, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($177 - 365) in Light, AR