I have a rumbling in my front differential on my 2002 F-150 4x4. What am I looking at in cost to repair.
front differential on 2002 Ford F-150
1 more answer
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
2 answersJuly 28, 2010
1 answerDecember 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Goodman, MO
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Smithfield, RI
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Dundee, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Hagerhill, KY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 754) in Clearfield, UT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($310 - 860) in Shawmut, ME