Hi Please sorry for my english cause I speak french. I have a problem (I think it's problem, and maybe not very serious …) I have a noise on front differential , I asked many people (repair ) and they said that I need to change by another one. Is it true? and is it (my important question) dangerous to drive this car now. If I drive my car under 70km/h the noise is here, but more than 70km/h the noise disappears. Please let me know..Now the very important question …we have ticket from New york to Los Angeles 6-01-2012 and we want to go to to New York from Montreal by car and after one week we'll return back to Montreal…Can I drive with this car and I'll repair after. Please I need your help Happy Holidays
front differential on 2002 Buick Rendezvous
by mbatach in Plattsburgh, NY on December 28, 2011
1 answerDecember 28, 2011
2 answersJuly 12, 2010
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rendezvous Questions
- My Daughter 2003 buick rend. thre car quits pulling you can stop cut off switch and crank back up and it will go again for a little ways.
- My vehicle is just cranking but wont start. Please help
- Serious rust issues, rear wheel wells totally rusted through. Anybody else with this issue? How expensive to fix? Wont even pass inspection
- The cars temputure keep going high but there are no leaks and all fluids filled! My husband says it needs a thermostat because the hose is to hard and bottom hose does not appear to have and fluids going thru it!
- If my temperature gauge quit working, now car won't start ? Any ideas ?