i replaced the timing chain onmy94 dakota magnum v8(5.2L--318).it fires right up every time but cyls. 1,3,4,and 6 are not firing. i checked the wires and im getting spark but the cyls. are not firing...it puzzles me that the front 4 cyls are not firing but the back 4 are. do i need to have the computer reset??
front cyls,. not firing on 1994 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home