i replaced the timing chain onmy94 dakota magnum v8(5.2L--318).it fires right up every time but cyls. 1,3,4,and 6 are not firing. i checked the wires and im getting spark but the cyls. are not firing...it puzzles me that the front 4 cyls are not firing but the back 4 are. do i need to have the computer reset??
front cyls,. not firing on 1994 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part