Front Coil Spring
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Suspension may make a knocking noise when going over bumps
- Vehicle ride height is low
Related Repair Advice
- Front coil springs should always be replaced as a set
- Replacing the coil spring may affect the alignment's settings. We recommend a four-wheel alignment when the coil springs are replaced.
- Extreme caution should be used when removing a coil spring compressed by the vehicle's suspension. They are under a great deal of pressure and can cause injury if not removed in the proper manner.