The front calipers have two different slide pins on each wheel. one with a rubber sleeve and one with out. My question is, where does the pin with the rubber sleeve get installed on the top ( as look ate mounted on the rotor) or in the bottom hole? Mine has the drivers side located on top and the passenger side located on the bottom. Which is correct? or is the current setup correct?
Front caliper slide pins on 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
by mitch2397 in Yorktown Heights, NY on June 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?
- Why don't the wiper and washer work?
- Came out of the blue. We went to go somewhere and when we turned the truck keys over we heard a pop and it smoked. We changed a lot of parts but still same thing can anyone help please.it starts but won't stay running
- Hi, I have a 04 sports Trac an my truck only has one or another issue but not both at the same time.. either the gas hand isn't working at times or its the speed odometer... Other than that every other gauge is working.. Can anyone help??????
- I'm driving and it just died i heard a click seemed like an electrical problem. Coasted over tried to start wouldn't. Batterys charged.