How do I replace the lens? I can't find access inside the bumper?
Front Bumper Running lights on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Waukena, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($219 - 390) in Harris, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($360 - 630) in South Sutton, NH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($396 - 674) in New Richland, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 358) in Pocasset, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($267 - 333) in Monterey, MA