I hit a pole and the front bumper of my car came off. The Bumper is completely broken I will need a new one. Is this a repair I can do my self or will I need a mechanic?
Front Bumper replacement? on 2007 Toyota Highlander
1 answerJuly 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2007 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($429 - 746) in Martha, OK
- Timing Belt Replacement ($379 - 490) in Ralls, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($286 - 398) in Atlanta, GA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($311 - 427) in Belton, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($529 - 622) in Hopewell, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($330 - 415) in Browns, IL