My front brakes lock up when I press the brake pedal while driving forward. I can drive in reverse and use the brakes without any problem.
Front brakes question. on 2006 Buick Terraza
Verified for the Buick Terraza16 reports
2 answersDecember 14, 2010
5 answersApril 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2006 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($139 - 181) in Madisonville, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Pitman, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($288 - 424) in Walkertown, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($350 - 646) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($106 - 115) in Lowake, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($198 - 220) in Wilson, MI