I just had the brake pads replaced and the brakes started grabbing when I'm in traffic and have to use them a lot. The dealer also replaced the master cylinder,calapiers, and hoses on the front brakes.I release them by stopping,turning off the car, and pumping the brakes 3 times, this lets me go again. This has been happening 2 times in the afternoon traffic every day. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.
front brakes grabbing on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge