I just had the brake pads replaced and the brakes started grabbing when I'm in traffic and have to use them a lot. The dealer also replaced the master cylinder,calapiers, and hoses on the front brakes.I release them by stopping,turning off the car, and pumping the brakes 3 times, this lets me go again. This has been happening 2 times in the afternoon traffic every day. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.
front brakes grabbing on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
3 answersJune 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?