I just had the brake pads replaced and the brakes started grabbing when I'm in traffic and have to use them a lot. The dealer also replaced the master cylinder,calapiers, and hoses on the front brakes.I release them by stopping,turning off the car, and pumping the brakes 3 times, this lets me go again. This has been happening 2 times in the afternoon traffic every day. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.
front brakes grabbing on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
3 answersJune 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($179 - $224) in McClusky, ND
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($238 - $430) in Barceloneta, PR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($413 - $497) in Leopold, MO
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($165 - $249) in Amsterdam, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Glenfield, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($458 - $993) in Portage Des Sioux, MO