Front caliper pistons not releasing. New calipers, pedal normal. Master cylinder or possibly a check valve?
front brakes on 2003 Pontiac Montana
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
March 06, 2011
Calipers not releaseing - as in, wheels will not turn?
Verified for the Pontiac Montana15 reports
4 answersMarch 21, 2011
2 answersAugust 25, 2011
1 answerOctober 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?