Front caliper pistons not releasing. New calipers, pedal normal. Master cylinder or possibly a check valve?
front brakes on 2003 Pontiac Montana
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM ,
March 06, 2011
Calipers not releaseing - as in, wheels will not turn?
Verified for the Pontiac Montana15 reports
2 answersAugust 25, 2011
1 answerOctober 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2003 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($312 - 566) in Napavine, WA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($655 - 985) in Wilmer, AL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($620 - 1,323) in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lexington, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($446 - 603) in Granada, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($311 - 345) in Maria Stein, OH