Drivers caliper seems to be seized up, when vehicle is driven it produces a smell of brake pads burning, the wheel hub seems to be warmer than usual.I have pulled the pins out of the caliper, they seem to pull out fairly smooth any ideas before i take the caliper off would be appreciated Thank you.
Front brakes on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerApril 02, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture13 reports
1 answerApril 09, 2011
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($57 - 123) in Sloansville, NY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 95) in Calder, ID
- Water Pump Replacement ($224 - 372) in Walker, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($317 - 442) in Union, NH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($553 - 584) in Lilburn, GA
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,116 - 2,917) in Lytle Creek, CA