Drivers caliper seems to be seized up, when vehicle is driven it produces a smell of brake pads burning, the wheel hub seems to be warmer than usual.I have pulled the pins out of the caliper, they seem to pull out fairly smooth any ideas before i take the caliper off would be appreciated Thank you.
Front brakes on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerApril 02, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture13 reports
1 answerApril 09, 2011
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($715 - 1,010) in Sloansville, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,223 - 1,567) in Calder, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($689 - 921) in Walker, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($114 - 159) in Union, NH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($333 - 363) in Lilburn, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($932 - 994) in Lytle Creek, CA