when i press on my brakes the wheel shakes and squesks just had back brakes done
front brakes on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
The brake pedal goes to the floor and stays there until you manually pull it back up. Master cylinder has been replaced twice in the last 6 months.
2 answersJuly 02, 2014
3 answersSeptember 14, 2011
1 answerAugust 04, 2009
2 answersJanuary 30, 2012
2 answersNovember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?