when i press on my brakes the wheel shakes and squesks just had back brakes done
front brakes on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
The brake pedal goes to the floor and stays there until you manually pull it back up. Master cylinder has been replaced twice in the last 6 months.
2 answersJuly 02, 2014
3 answersSeptember 14, 2011
2 answersJanuary 30, 2012
1 answerAugust 04, 2009
1 answerJanuary 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.