which pad goes on outside
front brakes on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
April 03, 2009
The new brake pads should look like the old pads and are installed in the same locations as the old ones. In most cases the brake pads with the wear sensors are installed inboard. Some inexpensive brake pads do not have wear sensors. In that case, if all the pads look the same then it does not matter which pads are on the inside.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero19 reports
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
2 answersApril 02, 2013
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero11 reports
3 answersMay 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($241 - 324) in Conley, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Rachel, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($247 - 337) in East Lynne, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in North Branch, NY
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Nuevo, CA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($437 - 660) in Hillsboro, MD