my abs light stays on constantly when my brakes are working when the light goes out my brakes grind go slowly to the floor and then slowly come back up could it be my right brake caliper seems to tend to bear to the right when this happens
front brakes on 2000 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer7 reports
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
4 answersNovember 07, 2013
4 answersJanuary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.