my abs light stays on constantly when my brakes are working when the light goes out my brakes grind go slowly to the floor and then slowly come back up could it be my right brake caliper seems to tend to bear to the right when this happens
front brakes on 2000 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer7 reports
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
4 answersNovember 07, 2013
4 answersJanuary 26, 2010
1 answerMarch 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni