my abs light stays on constantly when my brakes are working when the light goes out my brakes grind go slowly to the floor and then slowly come back up could it be my right brake caliper seems to tend to bear to the right when this happens
front brakes on 2000 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer7 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer15 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer13 reports
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Stockholm, ME
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Southampton, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 779) in Deer Isle, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Zwolle, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($145 - 163) in Carson, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Steward, IL