Our fan just stopped blowing today, without any unusual noises. There is still heat coming through, and the back blower still works.
Front blower stops blowing. on 2001 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- when it is warmed up, if I shut it off it why won't it start until it cools down
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
2001 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($206 - 281) in Forest City, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($464 - 606) in Cecil, AL
- 130,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Ceresco, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($370 - 686) in Rumford, RI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($188 - 404) in Mayo, MD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lexington, AL