Are these the same thing? I had both front axles replaced about a year ago, and now have been told by another shop that the bearings are bad. Please advise
front bearings vs front axle on 1998 Subaru Legacy
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
November 15, 2010
They are different parts. The bearings won't get replaced when you replace the axle.
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1998 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowman, GA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($515 - 589) in Westwood, NJ
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($140 - 201) in Mc Calla, AL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Atlanta, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($503 - 636) in Pembroke, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($182 - 267) in Plant City, FL