What type of bolts secure the calipers, Star? Allen?, etc
Front bake pads on 2008 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2008 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Francestown, NH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($661 - 876) in Petersburg, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($373 - 668) in Mary D, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Charleston, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Shirley, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($616 - 646) in Adah, PA