Front bake pads on 2008 Chrysler Sebring

What type of bolts secure the calipers, Star? Allen?, etc

Asked by for the 2008 Chrysler Sebring
I think they're Torx (not called 'star', but Torx). You could get under the car and look, you'll have to anyway to see if you have the proper size tool.