How do I go about getting the old axle out of my Audi? I have both ends loose but I can't seem to get enough room to wiggle the axle out. I have removed the shield from the transmission and took the bolt out of the bottom of the shock.
Front axle replacement procedure on 2004 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- Overheating, no check engine light on. Thermostat or water pump issue?
- Are there 4 catalytic converters on the 2002 A6, 3L model
- EPC light on/trouble starting car.
- Was going 100mph. my gas pedal got stuck. I pulled it it broke, how do I fix it?
- My transmission will not move when putting it into any gear except reverse.