well the Turn off signals work . that is about it…. Could it be the relays if so where are they?
front and rear lights went off so did the horn,AC, Vent,Radio.All my fuses OK. on 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Greenwood, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in Ellsworth, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 141) in Lakeport, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 93) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($84 - 102) in Mazomanie, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 354) in Duffield, VA