How much should it cost to replace front and rear including labor, i was quoted almost 1900
front and back struts on 1997 Toyota Camry
2 answersFebruary 19, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Camry21 reports
1 answerJune 22, 2014
1 answerAugust 08, 2014
1 answerAugust 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?